Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. nothing, zero, zip (Slang)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "zilch", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Zilch may refer to:
- A slang term for the number zero (0)
- A group of conserved quantities of the electromagnetic field
- Zilch (band), a Japanese American rock band
- Sonicflood an American Christian band formerly known as Zilch
- Dice 10000 a dice game also known as Zilch
- "Zilch", a song by the Monkees from Headquarters
- Zilch, a forthcoming album by industrial rock band KMFDM.
- Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business, a book by Nancy Lublin.
- A software compiler used by Infocom to create Z-machine games.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
(synonym) nothing, nil, nix, nada, null, aught, cipher, cypher, goose egg, naught, zero, zip
(hypernym) relative quantity
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Rzecz. absolutnie nic
|ENGLISH IDIOMS 2.EDITION Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
| zilch in French | zilch in Italian | zilch in Spanish | zilch in Dutch | zilch in Portuguese | zilch in German | zilch in Russian | zilch in Japanese | zilch in Greek | zilch in Korean | zilch in Turkish | zilch in Hebrew | zilch in Arabic | zilch in Thai | zilch in Polish | zilch in Albanian | zilch in Urdu | zilch in Danish | zilch in Norwegian | zilch in Swedish | zilch in Macedonian | zilch in Hindi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!