Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Yellowbelly may refer to:
- Yellowbelly (Lincolnshire), a person from the English county of Lincolnshire
- Yellowbelly (Copthorne), a native-born resident of Copthorne, West Sussex, England
- Eastern Yellowbelly Racer (Coluber constrictor flaviventris), a subspecies of snake found in North America
- Yellowbelly rockcod, the cod icefish Notothenia neglecta (often included in Notothenia coriiceps)
- Yellow-bellied slider, an aquatic turtle found in the south-eastern United States
- Golden perch, an Australian fish, also called callop
- 'Yellow belly' is also a term for 'coward'
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "yellow belly", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
NATIVO DEL LINCOLNSHIRE. RANA. PSEUDEMIDE SCRITTA. PESCE DAL VENTRE GIALLO. PERSONA CON PELLE GIALLASTRA. MESSICANO. CODARDO. VIGLIACCO
|Babylon English French dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|English Russian Lingvistica dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Babylon English Russian dictionary||Download this dictionary|
| yellow belly in English | yellow belly in French | yellow belly in Italian | yellow belly in Russian | yellow belly in Other Russian languages | yellow belly in Latvian | yellow belly in Bulgarian | yellow belly in Macedonian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!