Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
The term document has multiple meanings in ordinary language and in scholarship. WordNet 3.1. lists four meanings (October 2011):
- document, written document, papers (writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature))
- document (anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks)
- document (a written account of ownership or obligation)
- text file, document ((computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters).
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "write up", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|THE Eng-Cro Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Free for individual usage/Besplatan za osobnu uporabu
|Farsi dictionary||Download this dictionary|
ستودن ،به تفصيل نوشتن ،به تاريخ روز رساندن ،بديوارزدن
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
RESOCONTO SCRITTO. SERVIZIO. RECENSIONE. CRITICA. RIVALUTAZIONE
|hEnglish - advanced version||Download this dictionary|
n : a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o'clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious" [syn: report, news report, story, account]
1. bring to public notice by writing, with praise or condemnation; "the new york times wrote him up last week"; "did your boss write you up?"
2. put into writing; write in complete form; "write out a contract" [syn: write out]
| write up in English | write up in French | write up in Italian | write up in Spanish | write up in Dutch | write up in Portuguese | write up in German | write up in Russian | write up in Japanese | write up in Greek | write up in Korean | write up in Turkish | write up in Hebrew | write up in Arabic | write up in Thai | write up in Other Russian languages | write up in Polish | write up in Hungarian | write up in Latvian | write up in Catalan | write up in Croatian | write up in Serbian | write up in Albanian | write up in Bulgarian | write up in Romanian | write up in Swedish | write up in Farsi | write up in Macedonian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!