Free Online Dictionary
|THE Eng-Cro Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "wreathe", to help you become a better English speaker.
Free for individual usage/Besplatan za osobnu uporabu
|Farsi dictionary||Download this dictionary|
پيچ خوردن ،گل ها را دسته کردن ،حلقه شدن يا کردن
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
INTRECCIARE. FARE. AVVOLGERE. CIRCONDARE. AVVILUPPARSI
|MHM Advanced English > Persian (v. 90)||Download this dictionary|
[.v]: پيچ خوردن ، گل ها را دسته کردن ، حلقه شدن يا کردن
|hEnglish - advanced version||Download this dictionary|
\wreathe\ (?), v. t. [imp. wreathed (?); p. p. wreathed; archaic wreathen (?); p. pr. & vb. n. wreathing.] [see wreath, n.] [written also wreath.]
1. to cause to revolve or writhe; to twist about; to turn. [obs.] and from so heavy sight his head did wreathe.
2. to twist; to convolve; to wind one about another; to entwine. the nods and smiles of recognition into which this singular physiognomy was wreathed. w. scott. from his slack hand the garland wreathed for eve down dropped.
3. to surround with anything twisted or convolved; to encircle; to infold. each wreathed in the other's arms. dusk faces with withe silken turbants wreathed. and with thy winding ivy wreathes her lance.
4. to twine or twist about; to surround; to encircle. in the flowers that wreathe the sparkling bowl, fell adders hiss.
\wreathe\, v. i. to be intewoven or entwined; to twine together; as, a bower of wreathing trees.
1. move with slow, sinuous movements [syn: worm]
2. encircle with or as if with a wreath; "her face was wreathed with blossoms" [syn: wreath]
3. decorate or deck with wreathes; "wreathe the grave site"
4. form into a wreath [syn: wind]
| wreathe in English | wreathe in French | wreathe in Italian | wreathe in Spanish | wreathe in Dutch | wreathe in Portuguese | wreathe in German | wreathe in Russian | wreathe in Japanese | wreathe in Greek | wreathe in Korean | wreathe in Turkish | wreathe in Hebrew | wreathe in Arabic | wreathe in Thai | wreathe in Other Eastern-European languages | wreathe in Other Western-European languages | wreathe in Other Russian languages | wreathe in Hungarian | wreathe in Latvian | wreathe in Catalan | wreathe in Croatian | wreathe in Serbian | wreathe in Albanian | wreathe in Urdu | wreathe in Slovenian | wreathe in Bulgarian | wreathe in Danish | wreathe in Norwegian | wreathe in Romanian | wreathe in Swedish | wreathe in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!