Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Whitening may refer to:
- Key whitening, a technique intended to increase the security of an iterated block cipher
- Racial whitening, a theory of racial profiling
- Skin whitening, a cosmetic procedure used to whiten the skin
- Tooth whitening, a common procedure in general dentistry
- Whitening (leather processing), the process of lightening the colour of leather
- Whitening transformation, a decorrelation method that converts a covariance matrix of a set of samples into an identity matrix.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "whitened", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
IMBIANCATO. SBIANCATO. RIABILITATO. IMBIANCATOSI. IMPALLIDITO
|MHM Advanced English > Persian (v. 90)||Download this dictionary|
[.v]: سفيدکردن ، سفيدشدن
|hEnglish - advanced version||Download this dictionary|
adj : (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age" [syn: white]
|Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)||Download this dictionary|
(imp. & p. p.)
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About
| whitened in English | whitened in French | whitened in Italian | whitened in Spanish | whitened in Dutch | whitened in Portuguese | whitened in German | whitened in Russian | whitened in Japanese | whitened in Greek | whitened in Korean | whitened in Turkish | whitened in Hebrew | whitened in Arabic | whitened in Polish | whitened in Catalan | whitened in Albanian | whitened in Danish | whitened in Norwegian | whitened in Swedish | whitened in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!