Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. diligently alert and watchful (especially to the possibility of danger)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "vigilant", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Vigilant can refer to:
- HMRC Vigilant, two ships, and a number of cutters, of the British HM Customs and Excise
- HMC Vigilant, customs cutter of HM Customs and Excise
- HMS Vigilant, a number of ships of the British Royal Navy
- Vigilant (S 618), a French-navy ballistic missile submarine
- Vickers Vigilant, an anti-tank guided missile
- Vigilant (yacht), the winner of the 1893 America's Cup yacht race
- Grob Vigilant, a glider manufactured by Grob Aerospace of Mindelheim Mattsies of Germany
- CGS Vigilant, armed 3rd class cruiser and Great Lakes Fisheries protection vessel
- Vigilant (missile), a British anti-tank missile of the 1960s.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. carefully observant or attentive; on the lookout for possible danger; "a policy of open-eyed awareness"; "the vigilant eye of the town watch"; "there was a watchful dignity in the room"; "a watchful parent with a toddler in tow"
(synonym) argus-eyed, open-eyed, wakeful, watchful
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. vigilant, watchful, wakeful; mindful, discreet; wary
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. ostražitý; bdělý
| vigilant in French | vigilant in Italian | vigilant in Spanish | vigilant in Dutch | vigilant in Portuguese | vigilant in German | vigilant in Russian | vigilant in Japanese | vigilant in Greek | vigilant in Korean | vigilant in Turkish | vigilant in Hebrew | vigilant in Arabic | vigilant in Thai | vigilant in Polish | vigilant in Czech | vigilant in Catalan | vigilant in Croatian | vigilant in Serbian | vigilant in Albanian | vigilant in Urdu | vigilant in Bulgarian | vigilant in Danish | vigilant in Finnish | vigilant in Norwegian | vigilant in Romanian | vigilant in Swedish | vigilant in Farsi | vigilant in Macedonian | vigilant in Latin | vigilant in Hindi | vigilant in Indonesian | vigilant in Vietnamese | vigilant in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!