Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. particular form of something, variant, rendering; translation; adaptation, novel that was recasted in a new form; (Medicine) act of changing direction, process of turning something; (Obstetrics) turning of a fetus in the womb using the hands to help the delivery; (Ophthalmology) turning of both eyes in the same direction
v. create a new version of something
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "version", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint; "his version of the fight was different from mine"
2. something a little different from others of the same type; "an experimental version of the night fighter"; "an emery wheel is a modern variant of the grindstone"; "the boy is a younger edition of his father"
(synonym) variant, variation, edition
3. a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form; "the play is an adaptation of a short novel"
(hypernym) writing, written material, piece of writing
4. a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
(synonym) translation, interlingual rendition, rendering
(hypernym) written record, written account
5. a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
(synonym) interpretation, reading
(hypernym) representation, mental representation, internal representation
6. manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
(hypernym) turn, turning
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nf. version, particular form of something, variant
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nf. version, translation
| version in French | version in Italian | version in Spanish | version in Dutch | version in Portuguese | version in German | version in Russian | version in Japanese | version in Greek | version in Korean | version in Turkish | version in Hebrew | version in Arabic | version in Thai | version in Polish | version in Czech | version in Catalan | version in Croatian | version in Serbian | version in Albanian | version in Urdu | version in Bulgarian | version in Danish | version in Finnish | version in Norwegian | version in Romanian | version in Swedish | version in Farsi | version in Macedonian | version in Afrikaans | version in Armenian | version in Hindi | version in Indonesian | version in Vietnamese | version in Mongolian | version in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!