Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
VJ may refer to
- Video journalism
- VJ (media personality), a music 'video jockey'
- VJing, a live visual performance art practice
- V(D)J recombination (immunology), the process of gene re-arrangement for the heavy chain portion of an antibody
- Victory over Japan Day, V-J Day
- Vojska Jugoslavije, (Serbian for Army of Yugoslavia) the army of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- VJ, the IATA Code of Jatayu Airlines
- Viewtiful Joe, video game series by Capcom
- Vee-Jay Records, an American blues and jazz record label
- Vickie Johnson, an American basketball player
- Reginald VelJohnson, actor most noted for playing Carl Winslow on Family Matters
- VJ#, Microsoft's Visual Java #
- Van Jacobson, a computer scientist and one of primary contributors of TCP/IP protocol stack
- VirtualDJ, music software from Atomix Productions Inc.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "v.J.", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v.J. (vorigen Jahres)
of last year, of the year that has passed, happening in or belonging to last year
| v.J. in German | v.J. in Russian | v.J. in Polish | v.J. in Finnish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!