Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. not balanced; unstable; not sane, not of sound mind
v. throw out of balance; aversely affect the functioning of something (or someone)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "unbalanced", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. being or thrown out of equilibrium
2. affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
(synonym) brainsick, crazy, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unhinged
3. debits and credits are not equal
1. a state of disequilibrium (as may occur in cases of inner ear disease)
(synonym) imbalance, instability
2. a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
(synonym) derangement, mental unsoundness
1. throw out of balance or equilibrium; "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"; "The primadonna unbalances the smooth work in our department"
(antonym) balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise
2. derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
(hypernym) madden, craze
(derivation) derangement, mental unsoundness
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. (duševně) nevyrovnaný; vyšinutý; nevyvážený
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Przym. niezrównoważony; niewyważony
| unbalanced in French | unbalanced in Italian | unbalanced in Spanish | unbalanced in Dutch | unbalanced in Portuguese | unbalanced in German | unbalanced in Russian | unbalanced in Japanese | unbalanced in Greek | unbalanced in Korean | unbalanced in Turkish | unbalanced in Hebrew | unbalanced in Arabic | unbalanced in Thai | unbalanced in Polish | unbalanced in Czech | unbalanced in Catalan | unbalanced in Croatian | unbalanced in Serbian | unbalanced in Albanian | unbalanced in Urdu | unbalanced in Bulgarian | unbalanced in Danish | unbalanced in Norwegian | unbalanced in Romanian | unbalanced in Swedish | unbalanced in Farsi | unbalanced in Macedonian | unbalanced in Hindi | unbalanced in Indonesian | unbalanced in Vietnamese | unbalanced in Mongolian | unbalanced in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!