Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. open sore accompanied by pus and disintegration of surrounding tissue (Pathology); cause of corruption, moral blemish
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ulcer", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
- Ulcer (dermatology), a discontinuity of the skin or a break in the skin
- Corneal ulcer, an inflammatory or infective condition of the cornea
- Mouth ulcer, an open sore inside the mouth
- Aphthous ulcer, a specific type of oral ulcer also known as a canker sore
- Peptic ulcer, a discontinuity of the gastrointestinal mucosa (stomach ulcer)
- Venous ulcer, a wound thought to occur due to improper functioning of valves in the veins
- Ulcerative sarcoidosis, a cutaneous condition affecting people with sarcoidosis
- Ulcerative lichen planus, a rare variant of lichen planus
- Ulcerative colitis, a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue
(hyponym) aphthous ulcer
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
n. vřed; vřídek; afta
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
| ulcer in French | ulcer in Italian | ulcer in Spanish | ulcer in Dutch | ulcer in Portuguese | ulcer in German | ulcer in Russian | ulcer in Japanese | ulcer in Greek | ulcer in Korean | ulcer in Turkish | ulcer in Hebrew | ulcer in Arabic | ulcer in Thai | ulcer in Polish | ulcer in Czech | ulcer in Catalan | ulcer in Croatian | ulcer in Serbian | ulcer in Albanian | ulcer in Urdu | ulcer in Bulgarian | ulcer in Danish | ulcer in Norwegian | ulcer in Romanian | ulcer in Swedish | ulcer in Farsi | ulcer in Macedonian | ulcer in Latin | ulcer in Hindi | ulcer in Indonesian | ulcer in Vietnamese | ulcer in Pashto | ulcer in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!