Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. act of selling, act of trading, act of dealing (especially illegal drugs)
v. deal in, sell (especially illegal drugs)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "trafficking", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Trafficking may refer to:
- Ad trafficking, the process of supplying campaign creative materials and tracking links to publishers through an ad serving platform
- Arms trafficking, the smuggling of contraband weapons or ammunition
- Human trafficking, the tricking or luring of people away from their homeland to work under exploitative conditions elsewhere
- Drug trafficking, the cultivation, manufacture, distribution and sale of illegal drugs
- Protein trafficking, the mechanism by which a cell transports proteins to appropriate positions
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
(hypernym) collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
(hyponym) air traffic
2. buying and selling; especially illicit trade
(hypernym) commerce, commercialism, mercantilism
(hyponym) drug traffic, drug trafficking, narcotraffic
3. the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines"; "traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
(hypernym) communication, communicating
4. social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
(hypernym) interchange, reciprocation, give-and-take
1. deal illegally; "traffic drugs"
(hypernym) trade, merchandise
(classification) crime, law-breaking
2. trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"
(hypernym) trade, merchandise
(classification) commerce, commercialism, mercantilism
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
v. (nekale) obchodovat
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Rzecz. nielegalny handel; handlarz nielegalnym towarem
Czas. nielegalnie handlować czymś
| trafficking in French | trafficking in Italian | trafficking in Spanish | trafficking in Dutch | trafficking in Portuguese | trafficking in German | trafficking in Russian | trafficking in Japanese | trafficking in Greek | trafficking in Korean | trafficking in Turkish | trafficking in Hebrew | trafficking in Arabic | trafficking in Polish | trafficking in Czech | trafficking in Croatian | trafficking in Albanian | trafficking in Danish | trafficking in Finnish | trafficking in Norwegian | trafficking in Swedish | trafficking in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!