The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "thăn", to help you become a better English speaker.
◊ noun ▪ coal ◊ verb ▪ to moam, to lament
◊ noun ▪ body, trunk, stem personal lot, fate flap, piece ◊ adj ▪ intimate, dear, close ◊ verb ▪ to support, to favour
◊ noun ▪ prince
▪ Rebel having surrendered himself to a feudal regime
▪ Deities, genii
◊ verb ▪ to get married
◊ verb ▪ to come in person
◊ noun ▪ deity, genie unsual keenness extraodinary skill
◊ noun ▪ kidney
◊ verb ▪ to fill, to squeeze
Synonyms and related words:
alias, as compared with, aside from, bar, barring, beside, besides, by comparison with, compared with, contrarily, else, elsewise, ex, except, except for, excepting, excluding, exclusive of, in comparison with, in other respects, in other ways, leaving out, let alone, omitting, or else, other than, otherwise, outside of, over against, precluding, save, save and except, saving, taken with, unless, without|
Source: Moby Thesaurus, which is part of the Moby Project
created by Grady Ward. In 1996 Grady Ward placed this thesaurus in the public domain.
- liên từ
- more perfect than: hoàn hảo hơn
- less perfect than: kém hoàn hảo hơn, không hoàn hảo bằng
- less than: ít hơn, kém, chưa đầy
- less than thirty: chưa đến ba mươi, ít hơn ba mươi
- more than: nhiều hơn, trên, quá
- more than a hundred: hơn một trăm, trên một trăm
- no other than: chỉ là, không khác gì
- rather than: thà rằng... còn hơn
- we would (had) rather die than lay down our arms: chúng ta thà chết còn hơn hạ vũ khí
(C) 2007 www.TừĐiểnTiếngViệt.net
| thăn in French | thăn in Italian | thăn in Spanish | thăn in Dutch | thăn in Portuguese | thăn in German | thăn in Russian | thăn in Japanese | thăn in Greek | thăn in Korean | thăn in Turkish | thăn in Hebrew | thăn in Arabic | thăn in Thai | thăn in Polish | thăn in Czech | thăn in Catalan | thăn in Croatian | thăn in Serbian | thăn in Albanian | thăn in Urdu | thăn in Bulgarian | thăn in Danish | thăn in Finnish | thăn in Norwegian | thăn in Romanian | thăn in Swedish | thăn in Farsi | thăn in Macedonian | thăn in Afrikaans | thăn in Latin | thăn in Hindi | thăn in Indonesian | thăn in Vietnamese | thăn in Mongolian | thăn in Malay
You think you have ethics...
Take the survey NOW!