Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Straight Up may refer to:
- Straight Up (book), by author, blogger, physicist and climate expert Joseph J. Romm
- Straight Up (album), a 1971 album by United Kingdom rock music group Badfinger
- "Straight Up" (Paula Abdul song), a 1988 song by Paula Abdul
- "Straight Up" (Chanté Moore song), a 2000 song by Chanté Moore
- Straight Up (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Straight up (bartending), a drink that has been chilled, strained, and served in a stemmed glass without ice
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "straight-up", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|English - Thai, Dictionary of CherngX||Download this dictionary|
| straight-up in Thai
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!