Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
QH may refer to:
- Air Florida former IATA airline designator
- Kyrgyzstan (airline) current IATA airline designator
- American Quarter Horse, a breed of racing horses
- Qinghai, cf. CPG website
- Quinoline, a chemical compound
- Quaque hora, a medical abbreviation from the Latin phrase for "each hour" (used for prescribing)
- ATCvet code QH Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "q.h.", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Dictionary of Medicine||Download this dictionary|
Abbreviation for "every hour." On a prescription or doctor's hospital orders, q.h. means every hour. Also written qh (without the periods). From the Latin quaque die.
| q.h. in Arabic
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!