Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. tube, pipe; series of connected pipes; path along which data is transferred within the central processing unit (Computers)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "pipeline", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
- Pipeline transport, a conduit made from pipes connected end-to-end for long-distance fluid transport
- Plastic Pressure Pipe Systems, for fluid handling
- Milking pipeline, used on a dairy farm to transport fluid milk
- Pipeline (computing), a chain of data-processing stages or a CPU optimization found on
- Classic RISC pipeline, a five stage hardware based computer instruction set.
- Pipeline (software), a chain of data-processing processes or other software entities
- Graphics pipeline, the method of rasterization-based rendering as supported by graphics hardware
- Pipeline (Unix), a set of process chained by their standard streams
- XML pipeline, a connection of XML transformations
- Telestream pipeline, a video capture and playout hardware device
- Sales pipeline, a visualisation of the sales process of a company
- The Pipeline, a former internet service provider
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. gossip spread by spoken communication; "the news of their affair was spread by word of mouth"
(synonym) grapevine, word of mouth
(hypernym) gossip, comment, scuttlebutt
2. a pipe used to transport liquids or gases; "a pipeline runs from the wells to the seaport"
(hypernym) pipe, pipage, piping
(hyponym) Alaskan pipeline, trans-Alaska pipeline
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nf. pipeline, tube, pipe; series of connected pipes; path in which data is transferred in the central processing unit (Computers)
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nm. pipeline, series of connected pipes; path along which data is transferred within the central processing unit (Computers)
| pipeline in French | pipeline in Italian | pipeline in Spanish | pipeline in Dutch | pipeline in Portuguese | pipeline in German | pipeline in Russian | pipeline in Japanese | pipeline in Greek | pipeline in Korean | pipeline in Turkish | pipeline in Hebrew | pipeline in Arabic | pipeline in Thai | pipeline in Polish | pipeline in Czech | pipeline in Catalan | pipeline in Croatian | pipeline in Serbian | pipeline in Albanian | pipeline in Urdu | pipeline in Bulgarian | pipeline in Danish | pipeline in Norwegian | pipeline in Swedish | pipeline in Farsi | pipeline in Macedonian | pipeline in Hindi | pipeline in Indonesian | pipeline in Vietnamese | pipeline in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!