Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. group of judges; board, flat piece of wood; band, strip; crew, team, staff
v. decorate with panels; cover with panels
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "panel", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Panel may refer to:
Art and comic books
- Panel painting, in art, either one element of a multi-element piece of art, such as a triptych, a piece of sequential art such as a graphic novel or comic strip, or a wooden panel used to paint a picture on
- Panel (comics), a single image in a comic book, comic strip or cartoon; also, a comic strip containing one such image
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something
(hypernym) sheet, flat solid
(hyponym) coffer, caisson, lacuna
2. a committee appointed to judge a competition
(hypernym) committee, commission
(derivation) empanel, impanel
3. (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
(classification) law, jurisprudence
4. a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
(member-meronym) panelist, panellist
(derivation) empanel, impanel
5. a pad placed under a saddle
6. (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
(synonym) dialog box
(part-holonym) graphical user interface, GUI
(classification) computer science, computing
7. electrical device consisting of an insulated panel containing switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
(synonym) control panel, instrument panel, control board, board
(hypernym) electrical device
(part-meronym) idiot light
1. decorate with panels; "panel the walls with wood"
(hypernym) decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
2. select from a list; "empanel prospective jurors"
(synonym) empanel, impanel
(hypernym) choose, take, select, pick out
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
nm. fiberboard; panel
|Babylon Turkish-English||Download this dictionary|
| panel in French | panel in Italian | panel in Spanish | panel in Dutch | panel in Portuguese | panel in German | panel in Russian | panel in Japanese | panel in Greek | panel in Korean | panel in Turkish | panel in Hebrew | panel in Arabic | panel in Thai | panel in Polish | panel in Hungarian | panel in Czech | panel in Catalan | panel in Croatian | panel in Serbian | panel in Albanian | panel in Urdu | panel in Bulgarian | panel in Danish | panel in Finnish | panel in Norwegian | panel in Romanian | panel in Swedish | panel in Farsi | panel in Macedonian | panel in Hindi | panel in Indonesian | panel in Vietnamese | panel in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!