Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
PAIR (Peer-Allocated Instant Response) is a project in the Netherlands that aims to match students with best-suited peer candidates for online support. It was launched in 2006 by the Open University of the Netherlands, an online university, and was supported by Fontys University and SURF, the national organization in the Netherlands that coordinates ICT in higher education.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The word pair, derived via the French words pair/paire from the Latin par 'equal', can refer to:
- 2 (number), two of something
- Topological pair, an inclusion of topological spaces.
- Product type
- Au pair, a work agreement
- Couple, various senses for two joined things
- Even number, in roulette etc.
- Ordered pair, in Mathematics and set theory
- Twisted pair, a couple of electric wires twisted together
- Pair (parliamentary convention), matching of members unable to attend, so as not to change the voting margin
- Pair, the French equivalent of peer, holder of a French Pairie, French high title roughly equivalent to a member of the British peerage
- Pair, a member of the Prussian House of Lords
- Pair (Cricket): "getting a pair" means being out for 0 in both innings of a match
- A handshaking process in Bluetooth communications
- Pair, Pressure of air in a system
- A team in pair skating
- PAIR, the research group Pain & Autonomics - Integrative Research at the University of Jena in Germany
- Pair (app), a mobile application for a couple
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "pair", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Wikipédia Français||Download this dictionary|
Cette page d’ répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom.
|Pour la suite, voir Wikipédia.org…|
© Cet article se sert du contenu de Wikipédia® et est autorisé sous les termes de la Licence de Documentation libre GNU
|Wikipedia Deutsch Die freie Enzyklopädie||Download this dictionary|
|Mehr unter Wikipedia.org...|
© Dieser Eintrag beinhaltet Material aus Wikipedia und ist lizensiert auf GNU-Lizenz für freie Dokumentation
|Svenska Wikipedia – den fria encyklopedin||Download this dictionary|
© Den här artikeln använder material från Wikipedia® och är licensierad enligt GNU Free Documentation License
|Wikipedia Nederlands De vrije encyclopedie||Download this dictionary|
|Zie meer op Wikipedia.org...|
Dit artikel maakt gebruik van materiaal uit Wikipedia® en valt onder de GNU Vrije Documentatie Licentie
| pair in English | pair in French | pair in Italian | pair in Spanish | pair in Dutch | pair in Portuguese | pair in German | pair in Russian | pair in Japanese | pair in Greek | pair in Korean | pair in Turkish | pair in Hebrew | pair in Arabic | pair in Thai | pair in Other Eastern-European languages | pair in Other Western-European languages | pair in Other Russian languages | pair in Polish | pair in Hungarian | pair in Czech | pair in Latvian | pair in Catalan | pair in Croatian | pair in Serbian | pair in Albanian | pair in Urdu | pair in Slovenian | pair in Estonian | pair in Bulgarian | pair in Danish | pair in Finnish | pair in Norwegian | pair in Romanian | pair in Swedish | pair in Ukrainian | pair in Farsi | pair in Macedonian | pair in Latin | pair in Hindi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!