Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. leaving; sailing; traveling to another country
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "outbound", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Outbound may refer to:
- Outbound (Béla Fleck and the Flecktones album)
- Outbound (Christian Bautista album)
- Outbound (Stuart Hamm album)
- Outbound Systems, manufacturer of the Outbound Laptop, an early Apple Macintosh compatible laptop computer
- outbound - students or scholars leaving or departing from their home country to another country for academic purposes
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. that is going out or leaving; "the departing train"; "an outward journey"; "outward-bound ships"
(synonym) departing(a), outward, outward-bound
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. odjíždějící; odchozí
|Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)||Download this dictionary|
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About
| outbound in French | outbound in Italian | outbound in Spanish | outbound in Dutch | outbound in Portuguese | outbound in German | outbound in Russian | outbound in Japanese | outbound in Greek | outbound in Korean | outbound in Turkish | outbound in Hebrew | outbound in Arabic | outbound in Thai | outbound in Polish | outbound in Czech | outbound in Catalan | outbound in Croatian | outbound in Urdu | outbound in Bulgarian | outbound in Danish | outbound in Norwegian | outbound in Romanian | outbound in Swedish | outbound in Farsi | outbound in Macedonian | outbound in Hindi | outbound in Indonesian | outbound in Vietnamese
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!