Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. one who nags, pest; overworked and worn out horse; pony, small leisure horse
v. remind incessantly (especially of a chore); criticize relentlessly (of a fault or imperfection); pester; bother; be a persistent source of pain or nuisance
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "nag", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Nag may refer to:
- Nag Missile, a third generation "fire and forget" anti-tank missile
- Nag, a horse that is of low quality.
- Nag, a male cobra in Rudyard Kipling's Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
- Nag, a multi user tasklist manager included in Horde (software)
- Nag, refers to the Indian Cobra
- "Nag," a song by Arthur Crier of The Halos and recorded by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts on I Love Rock 'n' Roll
- Nagarjuna Akkineni, Indian film actor
- Naga Chaitanya, Indian film actor
- Nageswara Rao Akkineni, veteran Indian film actor
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Indian Cobra (Naja naja) or Spectacled Cobra is a species of the genus Naja found in the Indian subcontinent and a member of the "big four", the four species which inflict the most snakebites in India. This snake is revered in Indian mythology and culture, and is often seen with snake charmers. It is now protected in India under the Indian Wildlife Protection Act (1972).
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
(synonym) scold, scolder, nagger, common scold
(hypernym) unpleasant person, disagreeable person
(derivation) peck, hen-peck
2. an old or over-worked horse
(synonym) hack, jade, plug
(hypernym) horse, Equus caballus
1. bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
(synonym) peck, hen-peck
(hypernym) complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
(derivation) scold, scolder, nagger, common scold
2. worry persistently; "nagging concerns and doubts"
(hypernym) worry, vex
3. remind or urge constantly; "she nagged to take a vacation"
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. gnaw, nibble, bite, wear away, corrode
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
v. sekýrovat; trápit
| nag in French | nag in Italian | nag in Spanish | nag in Dutch | nag in Portuguese | nag in German | nag in Russian | nag in Japanese | nag in Greek | nag in Korean | nag in Turkish | nag in Hebrew | nag in Arabic | nag in Thai | nag in Polish | nag in Czech | nag in Catalan | nag in Croatian | nag in Serbian | nag in Albanian | nag in Urdu | nag in Bulgarian | nag in Danish | nag in Norwegian | nag in Romanian | nag in Swedish | nag in Farsi | nag in Macedonian | nag in Afrikaans | nag in Hindi | nag in Indonesian | nag in Vietnamese | nag in Malay | nag in Filipino
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!