Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Mastic can refer to:
- Mastic (plant resin), a resin obtained from Pistacia lentiscus Var. Chia (a shrub native to the Mediterranean region)
- False Mastic (Sideroxylon foetidissimum), a tree native to Florida, the Caribbean, and Central America
- A high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- A waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material
- Mastic, New York, a hamlet in Suffolk County, New York
- Mastic–Shirley (LIRR station), railway station on the Long Island Rail Road's Montauk Branch, located in Shirley, New York
- Mastic Scum, a Deathmetal band from Vienna, Austria.
- Mastic Beach, New York
- Mastic Brandy
- Mastic cold porcelain
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "mastic (disambiguation)", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| mastic (disambiguation) in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!