Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Kinsey may refer to:
- Alfred Kinsey, entomologist and sexologist
- the Kinsey Reports, a pair of books on sexuality by Alfred Kinsey
- the Kinsey scale of sexual orientation, invented by Alfred Kinsey, or person's orientation as measured on that scale, as in "Kinsey 6"
- the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, founded by Alfred Kinsey
- Kinsey (film), a 2004 biographical film about Alfred Kinsey, written and directed by Bill Condon
- Angela Kinsey, American actress
- Darius Kinsey, American photographer
- Donald Kinsey, American musician
- Kinsey Lea Schofield, American Reality Television personality and writer
- Noel Kinsey, Welsh former footballer
- Tarence Kinsey, American basketball player
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "kinsey", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. United States zoologist best known for his interview studies of sexual behavior (1894-1956)
(synonym) Alfred Charles Kinsey
(hypernym) zoologist, animal scientist
| kinsey in French | kinsey in Italian | kinsey in Spanish | kinsey in Dutch | kinsey in Portuguese | kinsey in German | kinsey in Japanese | kinsey in Turkish | kinsey in Hebrew | kinsey in Polish | kinsey in Czech | kinsey in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!