Download it's free
Free Online Dictionary
Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia
|Download this dictionary|
Karamu may refer to:
- Karamu, New Zealand, the name of two localities in the North Island of New Zealand
- Coprosma robusta, tree known as Karamu
- Coprosma lucida, sometimes called Shining Karamu, and distinguished by its pale bark
- Karamu (feast), a feast held on December 31 as part of the Kwanzaa celebrations
- Karamu House, a theater in Cleveland, Ohio
- A Swahili language word meaning "a place of joyful gathering."
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "karamu", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License