Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Jawa may refer to:
- Java, also called Jawa, the most populous and fifth-largest island in Indonesia and the site of its capital, Jakarta
- Chek Jawa, a cape and the name of its 100-hectare wetlands located on the south-eastern tip of Pulau Ubin off the coast of Singapore
- Karimun Jawa, an archipelago of 69 islands in the Java Sea, Indonesia, approximately 80 kilometres northwest of Jepara
- Padang Jawa, a small town in Selangor, Malaysia
- Parit Jawa, a main town in Muar district, Johor, Malaysia
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "jawa", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Malay to English||Download this dictionary|
Java, Javanese. 2 k.r(Java) s.t of local origin rather than the imported or foreign kind. 3 k.r(Java) well-bred
| jawa in French | jawa in Italian | jawa in Spanish | jawa in Dutch | jawa in German | jawa in Russian | jawa in Japanese | jawa in Korean | jawa in Polish | jawa in Czech | jawa in Latvian | jawa in Danish | jawa in Finnish | jawa in Norwegian | jawa in Romanian | jawa in Swedish | jawa in Farsi | jawa in Indonesian | jawa in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!