Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. unbending, immovable; not changeable
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "inexorable", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Inevitable may refer to:
- The Inevitable (album), a 1995 album by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- De Inevitable, a 2004 album by Koopsta Knicca
- "Inevitable" (song), a 1999 single by Shakira from her 1998 album ¿Dónde Están los Ladrones?
- "Inevitable", a song by Mushroomhead on their 1999 album M3
- "Inevitable", a song by Anberlin on their 2007 album Cities
- "Inevitable" (RBD album), a 2012 album by RBD
- Inevitable (book), a 1900 novel by Dutch author Louis Couperus
- Inevitable (Dungeons & Dragons), a magical construct in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty; "grim determination"; "grim necessity"; "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"; "relentless persecution"; "the stern demands of parenthood"
(synonym) grim, relentless, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting
2. not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course; unsusceptible to persuasion; "he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"; "Cynthia was inexorable; she would have none of him"- W.Churchill; "an intransigent conservative opposed to every liberal tendancy"
(synonym) adamant, adamantine, intransigent
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. inexorable, immovable
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. inexorable, unrelenting, ruthless, relentless
| inexorable in French | inexorable in Italian | inexorable in Spanish | inexorable in Dutch | inexorable in Portuguese | inexorable in German | inexorable in Russian | inexorable in Japanese | inexorable in Greek | inexorable in Korean | inexorable in Turkish | inexorable in Hebrew | inexorable in Arabic | inexorable in Thai | inexorable in Czech | inexorable in Catalan | inexorable in Croatian | inexorable in Serbian | inexorable in Albanian | inexorable in Urdu | inexorable in Bulgarian | inexorable in Danish | inexorable in Finnish | inexorable in Norwegian | inexorable in Romanian | inexorable in Swedish | inexorable in Farsi | inexorable in Macedonian | inexorable in Hindi | inexorable in Indonesian | inexorable in Vietnamese | inexorable in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!