Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. pertaining to or involved in the production or distribution of goods; characterized by highly developed industries; used in production and manufacturing
n. one who works for an industrial company; firm or business which is involved in the production or distribution of goods; manufactured product
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "industrial", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Industrial may refer to:
- Industry, segment of the economy
- Industrial archaeology, the study of industrial history
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial group (disambiguation)
- Industrial Revolution, the development of industry in the 19th century
- Industrial society, one that has undergone industrialization
- Industrial technology
- Industrial land use or zoning
- "Industrial" is industry jargon for a training film or video
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
(pertainym) industry, manufacture
2. having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation"
(similar) developed, highly-developed
3. employed in industry; "industrial workers"; "the industrial term in use among professional thieves"
4. employed in industry; "the industrial classes"; "industrial work"
5. suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
pref. industrial, pertaining to or involved in the production or distribution of goods; characterized by highly developed industries; used in production and manufacturing
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. industrial; prudential
nm. manufacturer, industrialist
| industrial in French | industrial in Italian | industrial in Spanish | industrial in Dutch | industrial in Portuguese | industrial in German | industrial in Russian | industrial in Japanese | industrial in Greek | industrial in Korean | industrial in Turkish | industrial in Hebrew | industrial in Arabic | industrial in Thai | industrial in Polish | industrial in Hungarian | industrial in Czech | industrial in Latvian | industrial in Catalan | industrial in Croatian | industrial in Serbian | industrial in Albanian | industrial in Urdu | industrial in Bulgarian | industrial in Danish | industrial in Finnish | industrial in Norwegian | industrial in Romanian | industrial in Swedish | industrial in Farsi | industrial in Macedonian | industrial in Hindi | industrial in Indonesian | industrial in Vietnamese | industrial in Mongolian | industrial in Pashto | industrial in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!