Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. likely to happen in connection with something else; secondary, nonessential, minor
n. secondary item, something minor
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "incidental", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Incident may refer to:
- A property of a graph (mathematics) (see also glossary of graph theory)
- Incident (festival), a cultural festival of The National Institute of Technology in Surathkal, Karnataka, India
- Incident (Scientology), a concept in Scientology
- Nuclear incident; an irregularity with a nuclear installation not classified as a nuclear accident
- Incident ray, a ray of light that strikes a surface
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. (frequently plural) an expense not budgeted or not specified; "he requested reimbursement of $7 for incidental expenses"
(synonym) incidental expense, minor expense
(classification) plural, plural form
2. an item that is incidental
(hypernym) item, point
1. (sometimes followed by `to') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring as a chance concomitant or consequence; "incidental expenses"; "the road will bring other incidental advantages"; "extra duties incidental to the job"; "labor problems incidental to a rapid expansion"; "confusion incidental to a quick change"
2. following as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with related problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"
(synonym) accompanying, attendant, concomitant, incidental to(p)
(similar) related, related to
3. not of prime or central importance; "nonessential to the integral meanings of poetry"- Pubs.MLA
(similar) inessential, unessential
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Babylon Portuguese English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. incidental; parenthetic, parenthetical
| incidental in French | incidental in Italian | incidental in Spanish | incidental in Dutch | incidental in Portuguese | incidental in German | incidental in Russian | incidental in Japanese | incidental in Greek | incidental in Korean | incidental in Turkish | incidental in Hebrew | incidental in Arabic | incidental in Thai | incidental in Polish | incidental in Czech | incidental in Catalan | incidental in Croatian | incidental in Serbian | incidental in Albanian | incidental in Urdu | incidental in Bulgarian | incidental in Danish | incidental in Finnish | incidental in Norwegian | incidental in Romanian | incidental in Swedish | incidental in Farsi | incidental in Macedonian | incidental in Hindi | incidental in Indonesian | incidental in Vietnamese | incidental in Mongolian | incidental in Pashto | incidental in Malay | incidental in Filipino
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!