Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. collapse inward, burst inward
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "implode", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Implode may refer to:
- Implosion (mechanical process), a reverse explosion concentrating matter and energy
- Implode (album), a 1999 album by industrial group Front Line Assembly
- String functions#join, implode() is the join string function in PHP
- IMPLODE, a compression algorithm implemented by PKZIP
- Implosion (novel), a science fiction novel
- Implode! (game), a physics-based puzzle game for mobile phones
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. burst inward; "The bottle imploded"
(synonym) go off
(antonym) explode, burst
(hypernym) collapse, fall in, cave in, give, give way, break, founder
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. implode, collapse inward, burst inward
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
| implode in French | implode in Italian | implode in Spanish | implode in Dutch | implode in Portuguese | implode in German | implode in Russian | implode in Japanese | implode in Korean | implode in Turkish | implode in Hebrew | implode in Arabic | implode in Thai | implode in Polish | implode in Catalan | implode in Croatian | implode in Urdu | implode in Bulgarian | implode in Danish | implode in Norwegian | implode in Romanian | implode in Swedish | implode in Farsi | implode in Vietnamese
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!