Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. real, actual, based on facts
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "factual", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Factual, launched in October 2009, is an aggregator and provider of open data, which it provides access to through web service APIs and reusable, customisable web applications. It is described by its founder, Gil Elbaz as "a platform for anyone to share and mash open data". Factual has datasets about local place information, entertainment and information derived from government sources. Commercial consumers of the datasets include Facebook Places and SpatialMatch.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. of the nature of fact; having actual existence; "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced"
(similar) real, existent
2. of or relating to or characterized by facts; "factual considerations"
3. existing in fact whether with lawful authority or not; "de facto segregation is as real as segration imposed by law"; "a de facto state of war"
(synonym) de facto, actual
4. based on fact; "factual accuracy"; "a factual account"
5. characterized by fact; "the factual aspects of the case"
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. factual, real
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. skutečný; věcný
| factual in French | factual in Italian | factual in Spanish | factual in Dutch | factual in Portuguese | factual in German | factual in Russian | factual in Japanese | factual in Greek | factual in Korean | factual in Turkish | factual in Hebrew | factual in Arabic | factual in Thai | factual in Polish | factual in Czech | factual in Catalan | factual in Croatian | factual in Albanian | factual in Urdu | factual in Bulgarian | factual in Danish | factual in Norwegian | factual in Romanian | factual in Swedish | factual in Farsi | factual in Macedonian | factual in Hindi | factual in Indonesian | factual in Vietnamese | factual in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!