Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. develop, gradually change or mature over time; be developed, be changed
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "evolve", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Evolve may refer to:
- evolution, incremental change over time
- Evolve (TV series) on The History Channel
- Evolve Festival, an annual music and cultural festival held in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Evolve Cars, an after-market manufacturer of sport-parts for Volvo cars
- Evolve (professional wrestling), an American professional-wrestling promotion
- Evolve (Endo album), 2001
- Evolve (Ani DiFranco album), 2003
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. work out; "We have developed a new theory of evolution"
(synonym) germinate, develop
(hypernym) create by mental act, create mentally
2. undergo development or evolution; "Modern man evolved a long time ago"
(hyponym) speciate, differentiate, specialize, specialise
(derivation) development, evolution
3. gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting"
(synonym) develop, acquire
(verb-group) grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
(derivation) evolution, phylogeny, phylogenesis
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. evolve, develop
|Babylon Portuguese English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. evolve, develop
| evolve in French | evolve in Italian | evolve in Spanish | evolve in Dutch | evolve in Portuguese | evolve in German | evolve in Russian | evolve in Japanese | evolve in Greek | evolve in Korean | evolve in Turkish | evolve in Hebrew | evolve in Arabic | evolve in Thai | evolve in Polish | evolve in Czech | evolve in Catalan | evolve in Croatian | evolve in Serbian | evolve in Albanian | evolve in Urdu | evolve in Bulgarian | evolve in Danish | evolve in Finnish | evolve in Norwegian | evolve in Romanian | evolve in Swedish | evolve in Farsi | evolve in Macedonian | evolve in Latin | evolve in Hindi | evolve in Indonesian | evolve in Vietnamese | evolve in Mongolian | evolve in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!