Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Enrichment may mean:
- The process of adding nutrients to cereals or grain: see food fortification.
- The process of adding sugar to grape must during winemaking in order to achieve a higher alcohol content of the wine, more commonly referred to as chaptalization.
- Behavioral enrichment, the practice of providing animals under managed care with stimuli such as natural and artificial objects.
- Environmental enrichment (neural), how the brain is affected by the stimulation of its information processing provided by its surroundings
- The process of enhancing breathing gas for scuba diving (e.g. in Enriched Air Nitrox).
- Job enrichment, improving work processes and environments so they are more satisfying for employees.
- Nuclear enrichment, the process of increasing the Uranium-235 content of nuclear fuel in preparation for nuclear power plants or nuclear weapons.
- The United States Enrichment Corporation, a manufacturer of enriched uranium.
- Unjust enrichment, in civil law, a term for someone who has benefitted another party with the expectation of compensation, but who has not been justly compensated.
- The Enrichment Center Percussion Ensemble from the Enrichment Centre in Winston-Salem NC
- The Living Enrichment Center, a church in Portland, Oregon.
- The notion of enriched category in mathematics.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "enrichment", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Wikipédia Français||Download this dictionary|
|Pour la suite, voir Wikipédia.org…|
© Cet article se sert du contenu de Wikipédia® et est autorisé sous les termes de la Licence de Documentation libre GNU
|THE Eng-Cro Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Free for individual usage/Besplatan za osobnu uporabu
|Farsi dictionary||Download this dictionary|
غنى کردن ،غنى سازى ،پرمايه کردن ،پرمايگى ،غنا
شيمى : غنى کردن
روانشناسى : پربارسازى
علوم هوايى : غليظ کردن
بازگشت به واژه enrichment
بازگشت به واژه enrichment
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
ARRICCHIMENTO. FERTILIZZAZIONE. INTEGRAZIONE. AGGIUNTA
| enrichment in English | enrichment in French | enrichment in Italian | enrichment in Spanish | enrichment in Dutch | enrichment in Portuguese | enrichment in German | enrichment in Russian | enrichment in Japanese | enrichment in Greek | enrichment in Korean | enrichment in Turkish | enrichment in Hebrew | enrichment in Arabic | enrichment in Thai | enrichment in Other Russian languages | enrichment in Polish | enrichment in Hungarian | enrichment in Czech | enrichment in Catalan | enrichment in Croatian | enrichment in Albanian | enrichment in Urdu | enrichment in Estonian | enrichment in Bulgarian | enrichment in Danish | enrichment in Norwegian | enrichment in Romanian | enrichment in Swedish | enrichment in Ukrainian | enrichment in Farsi | enrichment in Macedonian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!