Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. insert, inlay, drive in, implant
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "embed", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Embedded or embedding may refer to:
- In mathematics, embedding is one instance of some mathematical object contained within another instance
- In computing, an embedded system is a special-purpose system in which the computer is completely encapsulated by the device it controls
- In computing, embedding media into a text document, forming a compound document
- In computing, font embedding
- Distributed generation of energy, also known as embedded generation or decentralized generation
- In linguistics, a dependent clause is sometimes called an embedded clause
- In linguistics, center embedding defines the recursive nesting of an element in the middle of a similar element
- In psychology, self-embedding is an activity in which one pushes items into one's own flesh in order to feel pain
- In biology, embedding is part of sample preparation for electron microscopes, in which the sample is infused with a plastic, which then hardens so the sample can be cut into thin slices.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
(synonym) implant, engraft, imbed, plant
(hypernym) insert, infix, enter, introduce
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
v. zapustit; zasadit; zaseknutá
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Czas. wbijać; wmurowywać
| embed in French | embed in Italian | embed in Spanish | embed in Dutch | embed in Portuguese | embed in German | embed in Russian | embed in Japanese | embed in Greek | embed in Korean | embed in Turkish | embed in Hebrew | embed in Arabic | embed in Thai | embed in Polish | embed in Czech | embed in Catalan | embed in Croatian | embed in Serbian | embed in Urdu | embed in Bulgarian | embed in Danish | embed in Norwegian | embed in Romanian | embed in Swedish | embed in Farsi | embed in Macedonian | embed in Hindi | embed in Indonesian | embed in Vietnamese | embed in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!