Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
v. cause to hang or swing loosely; act of hanging; keep someone hanging uncertainly; tempt
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "dangle", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Dangle may refer to:
- a Dangle (espionage) is an agent of one intelligence agency or group who pretends to be interested in defecting or turning to another intelligence agency or group.
- In ice hockey, a dangle is a variety of moves where a player dekes (fakes) out a goalie or player, although it originally meant to skate fast with the puck.
- It also may relate to extreme owning or complete defeat of a defender or goalie in lacrosse. Dangling is achieved by performing complex stick moves and tricks in order to fake out or embarrass the defending opponent.
- Lt. Jim Dangle, A character in Reno 911! played by Thomas Lennon.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"
(synonym) swing, drop
(hyponym) droop, loll
2. cause to dangle or hang freely; "He dangled the ornaments from the Christmas tree"
(derivation) suspension, dangling, hanging
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
v. (nechat) volně viset
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Czas. dyndać; zwisać; bujać (się); wymachując nogami; zrzuciła sznur
| dangle in French | dangle in Italian | dangle in Spanish | dangle in Dutch | dangle in Portuguese | dangle in German | dangle in Russian | dangle in Japanese | dangle in Greek | dangle in Korean | dangle in Turkish | dangle in Hebrew | dangle in Arabic | dangle in Thai | dangle in Polish | dangle in Czech | dangle in Catalan | dangle in Croatian | dangle in Serbian | dangle in Albanian | dangle in Urdu | dangle in Bulgarian | dangle in Danish | dangle in Norwegian | dangle in Romanian | dangle in Swedish | dangle in Farsi | dangle in Macedonian | dangle in Hindi | dangle in Indonesian | dangle in Vietnamese | dangle in Mongolian | dangle in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!