Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. warm, friendly; that tends to cheer or invigorate, tending to revive
n. sweet alcoholic liquor; medicinal drink
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "cordial", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Cordial may refer to:
- Liqueur, an alcoholic beverage
- Squash (drink), a non-alcoholic fruit drink concentrate
- Elderflower cordial, a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (medicine), a medicinal beverage
- Cordial (candy), a type of candy that has a fruit filling inside a chocolate shell
- Cordial (album), an album by La Bottine Souriante
- Cordial (restaurant), a Michelin starred restaurant in The Netherlands
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
(hypernym) alcohol, alcoholic beverage, intoxicant, inebriant
(hyponym) absinth, absinthe
1. diffusing warmth and friendliness; "an affable smile"; "an amiable gathering"; "cordial relations"; "a cordial greeting"; "a genial host"
(synonym) affable, amiable, genial
2. showing warm and heartfelt friendliness; "gave us a cordial reception"; "a hearty welcome"
3. sincerely or intensely felt; "a cordial regard for his visitor's comfort"; "a cordial abhorrence of waste"; "a fervent hope"
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. cordial, hearty, genial, warm
nm. cordial, warm
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. cordial, heartfelt, friendly
| cordial in French | cordial in Italian | cordial in Spanish | cordial in Dutch | cordial in Portuguese | cordial in German | cordial in Russian | cordial in Japanese | cordial in Greek | cordial in Korean | cordial in Turkish | cordial in Hebrew | cordial in Arabic | cordial in Thai | cordial in Polish | cordial in Czech | cordial in Catalan | cordial in Croatian | cordial in Serbian | cordial in Albanian | cordial in Urdu | cordial in Bulgarian | cordial in Danish | cordial in Finnish | cordial in Norwegian | cordial in Romanian | cordial in Swedish | cordial in Farsi | cordial in Macedonian | cordial in Afrikaans | cordial in Hindi | cordial in Indonesian | cordial in Vietnamese | cordial in Mongolian | cordial in Pashto | cordial in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!