Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. cautious; particular, painstaking; meticulous
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "careful", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. exercising caution or showing care or attention; "they were careful when crossing the busy street"; "be careful to keep her shoes clean"; "did very careful research"; "careful art restorers"; "careful of the rights of others"; "careful about one's behavior"
2. cautiously attentive; "careful of her feelings"; "heedful of his father's advice"
(similar) mindful, aware
3. with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
(synonym) deliberate, measured
4. full of cares or anxiety; "Thou art careful and troubled about many things"-Luke 10.41
(classification) archaism, archaicism
5. mindful of the future in spending money; "careful with money"
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. opatrný; pozorný; pečlivý; důkladný; pozor
|Babylon English-Polish||Download this dictionary|
Przym. ostrożny; uważny; dokładny; staranny; uważaj, żebyś nie spadł; uważałem, żeby nie powiedzieć
| careful in French | careful in Italian | careful in Spanish | careful in Dutch | careful in Portuguese | careful in German | careful in Russian | careful in Japanese | careful in Greek | careful in Korean | careful in Turkish | careful in Hebrew | careful in Arabic | careful in Thai | careful in Polish | careful in Czech | careful in Latvian | careful in Catalan | careful in Croatian | careful in Serbian | careful in Albanian | careful in Urdu | careful in Bulgarian | careful in Danish | careful in Finnish | careful in Norwegian | careful in Romanian | careful in Swedish | careful in Farsi | careful in Macedonian | careful in Afrikaans | careful in Latin | careful in Hindi | careful in Indonesian | careful in Vietnamese | careful in Malay | careful in Filipino
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!