Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. large container which holds water for bathing; washing; bathroom
v. take a bath, bathe, wash oneself in a bath
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "bath", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
1. a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
2. you soak your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
(hyponym) bubble bath
3. a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
(synonym) bathtub, bathing tub, tub
4. an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
(hypernym) liquid unit, liquid measure
(part-holonym) homer, kor
5. a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
(part-holonym) dwelling, home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling house
(part-meronym) bathtub, bathing tub, tub
1. clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
(hypernym) cleanse, clean
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. sitz bath, bath used to treat hemorrhoids
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. (Slang) great, smashing, sensational
| bath in French | bath in Italian | bath in Spanish | bath in Dutch | bath in Portuguese | bath in German | bath in Russian | bath in Japanese | bath in Greek | bath in Korean | bath in Turkish | bath in Hebrew | bath in Arabic | bath in Thai | bath in Polish | bath in Hungarian | bath in Czech | bath in Latvian | bath in Catalan | bath in Croatian | bath in Serbian | bath in Albanian | bath in Urdu | bath in Bulgarian | bath in Danish | bath in Finnish | bath in Norwegian | bath in Romanian | bath in Swedish | bath in Farsi | bath in Macedonian | bath in Afrikaans | bath in Latin | bath in Hindi | bath in Indonesian | bath in Vietnamese | bath in Pashto | bath in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!