Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
interj. cry of disgust
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "bah", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
BAH may refer to:
- Bachna Ae Haseeno, an Indian film
- IATA airport code for Bahrain International Airport, Al Muharraq, Bahrain
- IOC country code for The Bahamas
- Basic Allowance for Housing, money given to U.S. military members for housing
- "Blind At Heart", a song from Fiction by Dark Tranquillity
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a consulting firm
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Budaörsi-Alkotás-Hegyalja, a major traffic junction in Budapest, Hungary
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
interj. pooh, Oh!
v. toast, brown by exposure to heat; foment, stir up; instigate
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Babylon Spanish English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
interj. bah, cry of disgust; pooh (cry of contempt or disappointment); pshaw (cry of contempt)
| bah in French | bah in Italian | bah in Spanish | bah in Dutch | bah in Portuguese | bah in German | bah in Russian | bah in Japanese | bah in Greek | bah in Turkish | bah in Hebrew | bah in Arabic | bah in Thai | bah in Czech | bah in Latvian | bah in Catalan | bah in Albanian | bah in Urdu | bah in Bulgarian | bah in Danish | bah in Norwegian | bah in Romanian | bah in Swedish | bah in Farsi | bah in Hindi | bah in Indonesian | bah in Vietnamese | bah in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!