Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
BN, Bn or bn may refer to:
- Organizations and companies
- Bangladesh Navy
- Barisan Nasional (also known as "National Front"), a political coalition in Malaysia
- Barnes & Noble, an American specialty retailer specializing in bookstore/coffeeshop venues
- British Naturism, the official national naturist society in the United Kingdom.
- Britten-Norman, a British manufacturer, based on the Isle of Wight, producing Islander and Trislander aircraft
- Burlington Northern Railroad, a United States railroad that operated from 1970 to 1995
- a subsidiary of the Canadian Press, "Broadcast News", a news agency which provides news reports, film and audio clips to radio and television stations in Canada
- La Brugeoise et Nivelles SA., a Belgian railway rolling stock manufacturer, now part of Bombardier Transportation
- The initials featured on the Bosnian Serb TV network RTV BN's logo
- BN, is the Euronext stock exchange code for Groupe Danone, a French food-products multinational
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "b n", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| b n in French | b n in Italian | b n in Dutch | b n in Portuguese | b n in German | b n in Greek | b n in Polish | b n in Czech | b n in Latvian | b n in Finnish | b n in Norwegian | b n in Swedish | b n in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!