Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. clever; keen, acute, bright; shrewd; perceptive
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "astute", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Astute may refer to:
- HMS Astute (P447), launched 1945, Amphion-class submarine, scrapped 1970
- HMS Astute (S119), launched 2007, nuclear-powered attack submarine
- Astute class submarine, a class of which HMS Astute (S119) is the lead ship
- USS Astute (AM-148), US Navy minesweeper
- Operation Astute, an Australian military operation in response to the 2006 East Timor crisis
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. marked by practical hardheaded intelligence; "a smart businessman"; "an astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease"; "he was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
(synonym) sharp, shrewd
|Babylon Italian English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. shrewd, wily, cagey, cunning, astute, crafty, sly, canny, slick, artful, leery
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
| astute in French | astute in Italian | astute in Spanish | astute in Dutch | astute in Portuguese | astute in German | astute in Russian | astute in Japanese | astute in Greek | astute in Korean | astute in Turkish | astute in Hebrew | astute in Arabic | astute in Thai | astute in Polish | astute in Czech | astute in Catalan | astute in Croatian | astute in Serbian | astute in Albanian | astute in Urdu | astute in Bulgarian | astute in Danish | astute in Norwegian | astute in Romanian | astute in Swedish | astute in Farsi | astute in Macedonian | astute in Latin | astute in Hindi | astute in Indonesian | astute in Vietnamese | astute in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!