Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. (Music) musical movement played slowly
adv. (Music) slowly, at a low speed
adj. (Music; of rhythm) leisurely
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "adagio", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Adagio (from Italian ad agio, 'at ease') may refer to:
- Adagio, a tempo marking indicating that music is to be played slowly
- A composition marked to be played adagio, e.g.
- Adagio, a song by Lara Fabian
- Adagio, a song on the album Songs from a Secret Garden
- Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
- Adagio (Sweetbox album)
- Adagio (Solitude Aeturnus album)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. (music) a composition played in adagio tempo (slowly and gracefully); "they played the adagio too quickly"
(hypernym) musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
2. a slow section of a pas de deux requiring great skill and strength by the dancers
(hypernym) dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation
(part-holonym) pas de deux, duet
1. (of tempo) leisurely
1. slowly; "here you must play adagio"
|Babylon German English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
n. adagio, musical movement played slowly (Music)
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adv. adagio, slowly
nm. adagio, musical movement played slowly (Music)
| adagio in French | adagio in Italian | adagio in Spanish | adagio in Dutch | adagio in Portuguese | adagio in German | adagio in Russian | adagio in Japanese | adagio in Greek | adagio in Korean | adagio in Turkish | adagio in Hebrew | adagio in Arabic | adagio in Thai | adagio in Polish | adagio in Hungarian | adagio in Czech | adagio in Catalan | adagio in Croatian | adagio in Serbian | adagio in Albanian | adagio in Urdu | adagio in Bulgarian | adagio in Danish | adagio in Finnish | adagio in Norwegian | adagio in Romanian | adagio in Swedish | adagio in Farsi | adagio in Macedonian | adagio in Latin | adagio in Hindi | adagio in Indonesian | adagio in Vietnamese | adagio in Malay
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!