Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Acuity may refer to:
- Visual acuity, the behavioral ability to resolve fine image details
- Acuity Insurance, an insurance company with headquarters in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Acuity Solutions, a manufacturing consulting company with headquarters in Tigard, Oregon
- Acuity (Health Care), Level of Care (Full-Time / Quarter Time care per patient). To prioritize patient care based on the acuity of a patient’s presenting symptoms/conditions during triage.
- , a British coaster
- ACUITY, an acronym for "Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy"
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "acuity", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|THE Eng-Cro Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Free for individual usage/Besplatan za osobnu uporabu
|Farsi dictionary||Download this dictionary|
تيز فهمى ،تيز هوشى
روانشناسى : تيزحسى
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
ACUTEZZA. ACUME. SAGACIA
|专业字典||Download this dictionary|
aculeate 有剌的 多刺的
| acuity in English | acuity in French | acuity in Italian | acuity in Spanish | acuity in Dutch | acuity in Portuguese | acuity in German | acuity in Russian | acuity in Japanese | acuity in Greek | acuity in Korean | acuity in Turkish | acuity in Hebrew | acuity in Arabic | acuity in Thai | acuity in Other Russian languages | acuity in Polish | acuity in Hungarian | acuity in Latvian | acuity in Catalan | acuity in Croatian | acuity in Serbian | acuity in Albanian | acuity in Urdu | acuity in Bulgarian | acuity in Danish | acuity in Norwegian | acuity in Romanian | acuity in Swedish | acuity in Farsi | acuity in Macedonian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!