Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. satisfactory, worthy of acceptance; admissible, suitable; bearable, tolerable
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "acceptable", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Proper may refer to:
- Proper (liturgy), the part of a Christian liturgy that is specific to the date within the Liturgical Year
- Proper frame, such system of reference in which object is stationary (non moving), sometimes also called a co-moving frame
- Proper, in heraldry, means depicted in natural colors
- Proper or appropriate conduct
- Proper (often capitalized PROPER), a corrected release in response to a previously released online video or movie that contains transcoding or other playback errors.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. worthy of acceptance or satisfactory; "acceptable levels of radiation"; "performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
2. judged to be in conformity with approved usage; "acceptable English usage"
(similar) standard, received
3. meeting requirements; "the step makes a satisfactory seat"
4. adequate for the purpose; "the water was acceptable for drinking"
(similar) fit, fit to(a), fit for(a)
|Babylon French English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
adj. adequate, acceptable, admissible; agreeable, fair, palatable; passable, possible
|Babylon English-Czech||Download this dictionary|
příd.jm. přípustný, přijatelný; uspokojivý
| acceptable in French | acceptable in Italian | acceptable in Spanish | acceptable in Dutch | acceptable in Portuguese | acceptable in German | acceptable in Russian | acceptable in Japanese | acceptable in Greek | acceptable in Korean | acceptable in Turkish | acceptable in Hebrew | acceptable in Arabic | acceptable in Thai | acceptable in Polish | acceptable in Czech | acceptable in Catalan | acceptable in Croatian | acceptable in Serbian | acceptable in Albanian | acceptable in Urdu | acceptable in Bulgarian | acceptable in Danish | acceptable in Norwegian | acceptable in Romanian | acceptable in Swedish | acceptable in Farsi | acceptable in Macedonian | acceptable in Hindi | acceptable in Indonesian | acceptable in Vietnamese | acceptable in Mongolian | acceptable in Malay | acceptable in Filipino
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!