Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
ZPL may refer to:
- ZPL (complexity), a complexity class.
- ZPL (programming language), an array programming language for scientific and engineering appplications
- Zebra Programming Language, a printer control language for label printers
- Zope Public License
- .zpl, a file format used for storing playlist information on Creative Zen Media Players.
- Lachixío Zapotec language (ISO 639-3 language code)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "ZPL", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| ZPL in Italian | ZPL in Spanish | ZPL in German
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!