Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Xan may refer to:
- Xan may be used as a given name on its own, as is the case with Xan Windsor, Lord Culloden.
- A diminutive nickname derived from "Alexander". For example, Alexander Somerset (son of Henry Somerset, Marquess of Worcester) is commonly known as "Xan Somerset". * A diminutive nickname derived from "Alexandra"or "Alexandria". For example, the character Alexandra Giddens as seen in the 1941 film The Little Foxes.
- Xan (Baldur's Gate) is a non-player character from the Baldur's Gate series of computer game.
- The final boss from computer game Unreal Tournament and sequels.
- A book by Patrick Tilley on alien invasion.
- A monster from the NetHack computer game, based on the mythical Mayan insect.
- A mythical or fantastic insect in the book Popul Vuh.
- Common slang for the drug Xanax.
- an Alternate Spelling of Khan
- A character from the novel The Children of Men by P.D. James.
- A local sorority founded in 1927 located on the Muskingum College campus (also known as Chi Alpha Nu).
- An electronic dance music producer from Vancouver Canada featured on CBC Radio 3 aka Amadou Isaacs aka Teyshan.
- A legendary and ancient race in the popular MMORPG Anarchy Online
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "XAN", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Từ điển Việt - Anh||Download this dictionary|
◊ verb ▪ to turn up, to roll up, to tuck up
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
XANTINA. XANTHINE. XAN
|mtBab VE Edition 1.0||Download this dictionary|
|place exposed to the wind and drain|
|fling, hurl, throw, cast, launch|
|to roll up, tuck up|
| XAN in English | XAN in French | XAN in Italian | XAN in Spanish | XAN in Vietnamese
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!