Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
WW (World War)
large-scale war fought between many countries (World War I and World War II)
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "WW", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
The letters WW may refer to:
- "World Wide"
- Bmibaby IATA airline code
- Watson Wyatt Worldwide NYSE identifier
- Winchester and Western Railroad reporting mark
- Waterworks (disambiguation)
- Weather watch
- William H. Webster, a director of the FBI and CIA, referred to in the Kryptos sculpture as "WW"
- Weight Watchers
- White widow (disambiguation)
- an abbreviation for whitewater in the International Scale of River Difficulty
- Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President of the United States of America
- Woodwind instrument
- World war, a term for a military conflict affecting the majority of the world
- Writers Workshop in Calcutta, India
- "Wrong word" in proofreading
- the code for Wicklow, Ireland
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|Most Common Acronyms and Abbreviations Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
|Nuclear Energy Acronyms||Download this dictionary|
|Petroleum & Geology Abbreviations, Ver. 4.1||Download this dictionary|
آب مورد استفاده جهت شستشو
Copyright©2011, All Rights Reserved, (Version 4.1), Iran. Printing & Copy of this Glossary must be just with permission of Glossary Owner: SIAMAK BAHRAMI JOONEGHANI.
| WW in French | WW in Italian | WW in Spanish | WW in Dutch | WW in Portuguese | WW in German | WW in Russian | WW in Japanese | WW in Korean | WW in Turkish | WW in Hebrew | WW in Arabic | WW in Danish | WW in Finnish | WW in Swedish | WW in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!