Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Van Vleck can refer to:
- John Monroe Van Vleck, American astronomer, father of Edward Burr van Vleck
- Edward Burr Van Vleck, American mathematician, father of John Hasbrouck van Vleck, son of John Monroe van Vleck
- John Hasbrouck Van Vleck, Nobel Prize-winning American physicist, son of Edward Burr van Vleck
- Tom van Vleck, American computer software engineer
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Van Vleck", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. United States physicist (1899-1980)
(synonym) John Van Vleck, John Hasbrouck Van Vleck
| Van Vleck in Dutch | Van Vleck in Portuguese
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!