Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
In telecommunications, a facility is defined by Federal Standard 1037C as:
- A fixed, mobile, or transportable structure, including (a) all installed electrical and electronic wiring, cabling, and equipment and (b) all supporting structures, such as utility, ground network, and electrical supporting structures.
- A network-provided service to users or the network operating administration.
- A transmission pathway and associated equipment.
- In a protocol applicable to a data unit, such as a block or frame, an additional item of information or a constraint encoded within the protocol to provide the required control.
- A real property entity consisting of one or more of the following: a building, a structure, a utility system, pavement, and underlying land.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Telecommunications facility", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| Telecommunications facility in English
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!