Free Online Dictionary
|Babylon English English dictionary||Download this dictionary|
Telco (telephone company)
regional telephone company in the United States
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "Telco", to help you become a better English speaker.
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Telco or TELCO may refer to:
- Telecommunications company, provides telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications
- Telephone conference, a meeting over the telephone
- TATA Engineering and Locomotive Company, an Indian automobile company
- Telco Systems, a telecommunications company based in Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
|WordNet 2.0 Dictionary||Download this dictionary|
1. a public utility that provides telephone service
(synonym) telephone company, telephone service, phone company, phone service
(hypernym) utility, public utility, public-service corporation
|FAA Glossary of Airport Acronyms||Download this dictionary|
Source: U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
|Dizionario inglese-italiano 1.0.012||Download this dictionary|
TELEPHONE COMPANY. TELCO
| Telco in French | Telco in Italian | Telco in Spanish | Telco in Dutch | Telco in Portuguese | Telco in German | Telco in Japanese | Telco in Turkish | Telco in Hebrew | Telco in Arabic | Telco in Polish | Telco in Danish | Telco in Norwegian | Telco in Romanian | Telco in Farsi | Telco in Macedonian
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!