Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
TBO may refer to:
- TBO (comics), a long-running Spanish comic book magazine
- Tabora Airport's IATA code
- Time between overhaul, a measure of an aircraft engine's overall economics
- Total benefits of ownership
- Christine Ohuruogu, British sprinter and 2008 Olympic Champion
- Operation Assistance Force (Tenaga Bantuan Operasi) of Indonesian National Armed Forces
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "TBO", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| TBO in French | TBO in Italian | TBO in Spanish | TBO in German | TBO in Farsi
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!