Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
T. similis may refer to:
- Tabanus similis, a biting horsefly species in the genus Tabanus
- Tarachodes similis, a praying mantis species
- Trialeurodes similis, a whitefly species
- Trichopsomyia similis, a hoverfly species in the genus Trichopsomyia
- Troglohyphantes similis, the Kocevje subterranean spider, a spider species endemic to Slovenia
- Tutelina similis, a jumping spider species in the genus Tutelina
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "T. similis", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!