Free Online Dictionary
|Wikipedia English The Free Encyclopedia||Download this dictionary|
Slig may refer to any of the following fictional creatures:
- Slig (Dune), a slug-pig hybrid created by the Bene Tleilax and considered a delicacy, in Frank Herbert's Dune universe
- A creature in the Oddworld video game universe
- A creature in the Dragonlance universe of novels and related media
- An insectoid, tentacled race of creatures encountered by Marvel Comics' Fantastic Four superhero team (see List of Marvel Comics alien races#S)
- A member of Deep Six (DC Comics), a group of DC Comics villains
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The following video provides you with the correct English pronunciation of the word "SLIG", to help you become a better English speaker.
© This article uses material from Wikipedia® and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
| SLIG in Danish | SLIG in Norwegian | SLIG in Swedish
You think you have ethics... Take the survey NOW!